For the details of Lakehouse Capital Pty Ltd's stock buys and sells, go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/lakehouse+capital+pty+ltd/current-portfolio/portfolioThese are the top 5 holdings of Lakehouse Capital Pty Ltd
- Meta Platforms Inc (FB) - 69,873 shares, 13.39% of the total portfolio.
- Amazon.com Inc (AMZN) - 5,675 shares, 10.53% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 12.71%
- PayPal Holdings Inc (PYPL) - 67,624 shares, 9.94% of the total portfolio.
- Visa Inc (V) - 75,965 shares, 9.56% of the total portfolio.
- Alphabet Inc (GOOG) - 6,321 shares, 9.52% of the total portfolio.
Lakehouse Capital Pty Ltd added to a holding in MarketAxess Holdings Inc by 22.44%. The purchase prices were between $417.22 and $492.13, with an estimated average price of $459.17. The stock is now traded at around $391.640000. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 1.3%. The holding were 29,897 shares as of 2021-09-30.
Here is the complete portfolio of Lakehouse Capital Pty Ltd. Also check out:
1. Lakehouse Capital Pty Ltd's Undervalued Stocks
2. Lakehouse Capital Pty Ltd's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Lakehouse Capital Pty Ltd's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Lakehouse Capital Pty Ltd keeps buying