Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV logo

Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV - ADR

1
1
NYSE:FMX (Mexico)   ADR
$ 108.24 -0.06 (-0.06%) 07:08 PM EST
150.12
P/B:
1.25
Market Cap:
$ 193.65B
Enterprise V:
$ 194.80B
Volume:
693.39K
Avg Vol (2M):
766.73K
Trade In:
Volume:
693.39K
Avg Vol (2M):
766.73K

Business Description

Description
Mexico-based Femsa is a beverage and retail conglomerate in Central and South America. The holding company owns controlling stakes in bottler Coca-Cola Femsa (47% economic stake, 56% voting rights), in addition to operating 100%-owned retail assets, including convenience stores under the Oxxo banner, drugstores, and gas stations. The firm divested its 15% stake in Heineken and its distribution business in 2023. Coca-Cola Femsa and the Oxxo chain made up 75% of total company revenue and around 90% of profits in 2023.

Financials (Next Earnings Date:2024-07-26 Est.)

FMX's 30-Y Financials
Income Statement Breakdown FY
No Enough Data
Balance Sheet Breakdown
No Enough Data
Cashflow Statement Breakdown
No Enough Data

Historical Operating Revenue by Business Segment

Historical Operating Revenue by Geographic Region

5-Step DuPont Analysis as of
No Enough Data

Guru Trades

See Details
To

Insider Trades

See Details
To

Gurus Latest Trades with NYSE:FMX

No Available Data

Peter Lynch Chart

Y-axis scale:
Interactive Chart
To

Performance

Dividend
Log
Bar
To

Annualized Return %  

Symbol
1 Week
1 Month
3 Months
6 Months
YTD
1 Year
3 Years
5 Years
10 Years

Total Annual Return %  

Symbol
2024
2023
2022
2021
2020
2019
2018
2017
2016
2015

Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV Executives

Details

Valuation Chart

Year:

Analyst Estimate

Key Statistics

Name Value
Revenue (TTM) (Mil $) 42,506.792
EPS (TTM) ($) 0.721
Beta 0.63
Volatility % 22.55
14-Day RSI 38.59
14-Day ATR ($) 3.132864
20-Day SMA ($) 112.1225
12-1 Month Momentum % 7.84
52-Week Range ($) 99.24 - 143.43
Shares Outstanding (Mil) 1,789.11

Piotroski F-Score Details

Year:
Component Result
Piotroski F-Score 7
Positive ROA
Positive CFROA
Higher ROA yoy
CFROA > ROA
Lower Leverage yoy
Higher Current Ratio yoy
Less Shares Outstanding yoy
Higher Gross Margin yoy
Higher Asset Turnover yoy

Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV Filings

Filing Date Document Date Form
No Filing Data

Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV Stock Events

Financials Calendars
Event Date Price($)
No Event Data

Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV Frequently Asked Questions

What is Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV(FMX)'s stock price today?
The current price of FMX is $108.24. The 52 week high of FMX is $143.43 and 52 week low is $99.24.
When is next earnings date of Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV(FMX)?
The next earnings date of Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV(FMX) is 2024-07-26 Est..
Does Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV(FMX) pay dividends? If so, how much?
The  Dividend Yield %  of Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV(FMX) is 1.98% (As of Today), Highest Dividend Payout Ratio of Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV(FMX) was 7.54. The lowest was 0.15. And the median was 0.42. The  Forward Dividend Yield % of Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV(FMX) is 1.98%. For more information regarding to dividend, please check our Dividend Page.

Press Release

Subject Date
No Press Release

Headlines

See More
  • 1
No news.
  • 1