HKSE:01876 (Hong Kong)  
Budweiser Brewing Co APAC Ltd logo

Budweiser Brewing Co APAC Ltd

HK$ 23.75 (+1.28%) Dec 2
P/E:
38.68
P/B:
3.93
Market Cap:
HK$ 314.52B ($ 40.39B)
Enterprise V:
HK$ 301.88B ($ 38.76B)
Volume:
11.21M
Avg Vol (2M):
9.24M
Also Trade In:
Volume:
11.21M
Market Cap HK$:
314.52B
Market Cap $:
40.39B
PE Ratio:
38.68
Avg Vol (2-Month):
9.24M
Enterprise Value HK$:
301.88B
Enterprise Value $:
38.76B
PB Ratio:
3.93
GF Score:
Year:
Not Enough Data to Display
To
10Y: -%
Above Low: +NaN%
Below High: NaN%
Not Enough Data to Display
Alerts Website Sources Stock Report
Dataset
Financial Download

Business Description

Description
Budweiser Brewing Company APAC is the largest brewer in Asia by retail sales value and the second largest by volume, according to Euromonitor. After 10% of the business was listed on the Hong Kong exchange in 2019, parent company Anheuser-Busch InBev owns the remaining 90% of the company's equity.Budweiser APAC's largest markets are China (roughly 80% of 2021 revenue), South Korea (12%), and India (6%). The remaining 2% comprises Japan, New Zealand, and other export markets in the Asia-Pacific region. The company predominantly produces, imports, markets, distributes, and sells a portfolio of more than 50 beer brands, both owned and licensed, including global brands Budweiser, Stella Artois, and Corona along with multicountry brands and local brands such as Hoegaarden, Cass, and Harbin.

Financials (Next Earnings Date:2023-02-24 Est.)

HKSE:01876's 30-Y Financials

Guru Trades

See Details
To
Not Enough Data to Display

Insider Trades

See Details
To
Not Enough Data to Display

Peter Lynch Chart

Y-axis scale:
Interactive Chart
To
Not Enough Data to Display

Performance

Dividend
Log
To
Not Enough Data to Display

Annualized Return %

Symbol 1 Week 1 Month 3 Months 6 Months YTD 1 Year 3 Years 5 Years 10 Years

Total Annual Return %

Symbol 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013

Executives

Not Enough Data to Display

Valuation Box

Year:
Not Enough Data to Display

Analyst Estimate

Key Statistics

Name Value
Revenue (TTM) (Mil HK$) 52,921.978
EPS (TTM) (HK$) 0.634
Beta 1.16
Volatility % 53.08
14-Day RSI 69.61
14-Day ATR (HK$) 1.066138
20-Day SMA (HK$) 20.8865
12-1 Month Momentum % -6.47
52-Week Range (HK$) 15.9 - 25.4
Shares Outstanding (Mil) 13,243

Piotroski F-Score Details

Year:
Component Result
Piotroski F-Score 7
Positive ROA
Positive CFROA
Higher ROA yoy
CFROA > ROA
Lower Leverage yoy
Higher Current Ratio yoy
Less Shares Outstanding yoy
Higher Gross Margin yoy
Higher Asset Turnover yoy

Budweiser Brewing Co APAC Ltd Filings

Document Form Filing Date
No Filing Data

Budweiser Brewing Co APAC Ltd Analysis

Share your research