Dassault Aviation SA logo

Dassault Aviation SA

€ 147.00 (+2.44%) Aug 16
P/E:
18.40
P/B:
2.13
Market Cap:
€ 12.23B ($ 12.46B)
Enterprise V:
€ 6.08B ($ 6.19B)
Volume:
32.94K
Avg Vol (2M):
50.52K
Also Trade In:
Volume:
32.94K
Market Cap €:
12.23B
Market Cap $:
12.46B
PE Ratio:
18.40
Avg Vol (2-Month):
50.52K
Enterprise Value €:
6.08B
Enterprise Value $:
6.19B
PB Ratio:
2.13
GF Score:
Year:
EMBED
To
10Y: -%
Above Low: +NaN%
Below High: NaN%
Alerts Website Sources Stock Report
Dataset
Financial Download Tutorials

Business Description

Dassault Aviation SA
NAICS : 336411 SIC : 3721
9, Rond-Point des Champs-Elysees, Marcel Dassault, Paris, FRA, 75008
Description
Dassault Aviation, a subsidiary of French multinational company Dassault Group, designs, builds and maintains military fighter jets, and is one of the largest manufacturers of business jets. Dassault has a 24.8% stake in narrow-moat Thales, which contributes significantly to Dassault's net profit. In 2021, Dassault Aviation generated EUR 7.2 billion in revenue with 12,000 employees. About 70% of revenue comes from defense aircraft equipment sales and services, while Falcon business jets generate the remaining 30% of sales.

Financials (Next Earnings Date:2023-03-24 Est.)

XPAR:AM's 30-Y Financials

Guru Trades

See Details
To
EMBED
SAVE

Insider Trades

See Details
To
EMBED
SAVE

Peter Lynch Chart

Y-axis scale:
Interactive Chart
To
EMBED
SAVE
Dividend
To
EMBED
SAVE

Annualized Return %

Symbol 1 Week 1 Month 3 Months 6 Months YTD 1 Year 3 Years 5 Years 10 Years

Total Annual Return %

Symbol 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013

Executives

Valuation Box

Year:
EMBED

Analyst Estimate

Key Statistics

Name Value
Revenue (TTM) (Mil €) 7,246.83
EPS (TTM) (€) 7.99
Beta 0.78
Volatility % 38.18
14-Day RSI 54.59
14-Day ATR (€) 4.2595
20-Day SMA (€) 142.645
12-1 Month Momentum % 46.65
52-Week Range (€) 81.85 - 166.3
Shares Outstanding (Mil) 83.21

Piotroski F-Score Details

Year:
Component Result
Piotroski F-Score 8
Positive ROA
Positive CFROA
Higher ROA yoy
CFROA > ROA
Lower Leverage yoy
Higher Current Ratio yoy
Less Shares Outstanding yoy
Higher Gross Margin yoy
Higher Asset Turnover yoy

Dassault Aviation SA Filings

Document Form Filing Date
No Filing Data