Tutorials
XTER:SRT (Germany)  
Sartorius AG logo

Sartorius AG

€ 406.00 (+4.24%) Aug 11
P/E:
53.62
P/B:
16.10
Market Cap:
€ 27.82B ($ 28.68B)
Enterprise V:
€ 29.67B ($ 30.59B)
Volume:
3.15K
Avg Vol (2M):
2.59K
Also Trade In:
Volume:
3.15K
Market Cap €:
27.82B
Market Cap $:
28.68B
PE Ratio:
53.62
Avg Vol (2-Month):
2.59K
Enterprise Value €:
29.67B
Enterprise Value $:
30.59B
PB Ratio:
16.10
GF Score:
Year:
EMBED
To
10Y: -%
Above Low: +NaN%
Below High: NaN%
Alerts Website Sources Stock Report
Dataset
Financial Download Tutorials

Business Description

Description
Sartorius AG is the leading provider of biopharmaceutical fermentation and fluid management. In 2020, the bioprocess division contributed 76% to total revenue and the lab division the remaining 24%. The bioprocess division is traded as a separate company, Sartorius Stedim Biotech. Sartorius AG has a 74% ownership of this subsidiary with 85% voting control. In addition to biomanufacturing equipment and consumables, Sartorius offers a wide range of products for general lab use, such as scales, pipettes, and filtration equipment. The business is geographically diverse, with revenue across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (40% of 2020 sales), the Americas (35%), and Asia-Pacific (25%). Sartorius employs over 10,000 people and has operations in more than 30 countries.

Financial Strength

Name Current Vs Industry Vs History
Cash-To-Debt 0.12
Equity-to-Asset 0.27
Debt-to-Equity 1.27
Debt-to-EBITDA 1.77
Interest Coverage 106.16
Piotroski F-Score 6/9
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Altman Z-Score 5.39
Distress
Grey
Safe
Beneish M-Score -2.27
Manipulator
Not Manipulator
WACC vs ROIC
WACC
ROIC

Momentum Rank

Name Current Vs Industry Vs History
5-Day RSI 49.75
9-Day RSI 54.59
14-Day RSI 56.82
6-1 Month Momentum % 1.61
12-1 Month Momentum % -38.46

Liquidity Ratio

Name Current Vs Industry Vs History
Current Ratio 1.24
Quick Ratio 0.58
Cash Ratio 0.16
Days Inventory 176.03
Days Sales Outstanding 42.5
Days Payable 101.55

Financials (Next Earnings Date:2022-10-19)

XTER:SRT's 30-Y Financials

Guru Trades

See Details
To
EMBED
SAVE

Insider Trades

See Details
To
EMBED
SAVE

Peter Lynch Chart

Y-axis scale:
Interactive Chart
To
EMBED
SAVE
Dividend
To
EMBED
SAVE

Annualized Return %

Symbol 1 Week 1 Month 3 Months 6 Months YTD 1 Year 3 Years 5 Years 10 Years

Total Annual Return %

Symbol 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013

Executives

Valuation Box

Year:
EMBED

Analyst Estimate

Key Statistics

Name Value
Revenue (TTM) (Mil €) 3,880.422
EPS (TTM) (€) 7.31
Beta 0.11
Volatility % 52.14
14-Day RSI 56.82
14-Day ATR (€) 15.373653
20-Day SMA (€) 382.025
12-1 Month Momentum % -38.46
52-Week Range (€) 276.5 - 834
Shares Outstanding (Mil) 68.42

Piotroski F-Score Details

Year:
Component Result
Piotroski F-Score 6
Positive ROA
Positive CFROA
Higher ROA yoy
CFROA > ROA
Lower Leverage yoy
Higher Current Ratio yoy
Less Shares Outstanding yoy
Higher Gross Margin yoy
Higher Asset Turnover yoy

Sartorius AG Filings

Document Form Filing Date
No Filing Data