Accor SA logo

Accor SA

WBO:AC (France)   Ordinary Shares
€ 37.85 (0%) Feb 23
17.56
P/B:
2.14
Market Cap:
€ 10.35B ($ 11.21B)
Enterprise V:
€ 12.08B ($ 13.08B)
Volume:
-
Avg Vol (2M):
250.00
Also Trade In:

Business Description

Description
Accor operates 812,425 rooms across 46 brands addressing the economy through luxury segments, as of Sept. 30, 2023. Ibis (economy scale) is the largest brand (37% of total rooms at the end of 2022), followed by midscale brands Mercure (16%) and Novotel (14%). FRHI offers additional luxury and North American exposure. After the sale of the majority of HotelInvest (owned assets) in 2018-19, the majority of total EBITDA comes from asset-light managed and franchised hotels. Europe represents 44% of rooms, Asia-Pacific 32%, Americas 12%, and India, Middle East, and Africa 12%. Premium, midscale, and economy are 86% of total rooms, while luxury and lifestyle are the remaining 14%.
Name Current Vs Industry Vs History
Cash-To-Debt 0.5
Equity-to-Asset 0.44
Debt-to-Equity 0.67
Debt-to-EBITDA 3.75
Interest Coverage 12.77
Piotroski F-Score 8/9
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Altman Z-Score 1.72
Distress
Grey
Safe
Beneish M-Score -2.53
Manipulator
Not Manipulator
WACC vs ROIC
WACC
ROIC
Name Current Vs Industry Vs History
5-Day RSI 73.32
9-Day RSI 69.41
14-Day RSI 68.21
6-1 Month Momentum % 9.74
12-1 Month Momentum % 17.84

Liquidity Ratio

Name Current Vs Industry Vs History
Current Ratio 1.3
Quick Ratio 1.29
Cash Ratio 0.67
Days Inventory 6.86
Days Sales Outstanding 61.58
Days Payable 145.2

Financials (Next Earnings Date:2024-07-26 Est.)

WBO:AC's 30-Y Financials
Income Statement Breakdown
No Enough Data
Balance Sheet Breakdown
No Enough Data
Cashflow Statement Breakdown
No Enough Data

Historical Operating Revenue by Business Segment

Historical Operating Revenue by Geographic Region

5-Step DuPont Analysis as of
No Enough Data

Guru Trades

See Details
To

Insider Trades

See Details
To

Peter Lynch Chart

Y-axis scale:
Interactive Chart
To

Performance

Dividend
Log
Bar
To

Annualized Return %  

Symbol
1 Week
1 Month
3 Months
6 Months
YTD
1 Year
3 Years
5 Years
10 Years

Total Annual Return %  

Symbol
2024
2023
2022
2021
2020
2019
2018
2017
2016
2015

Accor SA Executives

Details

Valuation Chart

Year:

Analyst Estimate

Key Statistics

Name Value
Revenue (TTM) (Mil €) 5,056
EPS (TTM) (€) 2.336
Beta 0.96
Volatility % 25.15
14-Day RSI 68.21
14-Day ATR (€) 0.222695
20-Day SMA (€) 37.17
12-1 Month Momentum % 17.84
52-Week Range (€) 28.32 - 37.85
Shares Outstanding (Mil) 252.29

Piotroski F-Score Details

Year:
Component Result
Piotroski F-Score 8
Positive ROA
Positive CFROA
Higher ROA yoy
CFROA > ROA
Lower Leverage yoy
Higher Current Ratio yoy
Less Shares Outstanding yoy
Higher Gross Margin yoy
Higher Asset Turnover yoy

Accor SA Filings

Filing Date Document Date Form
No Filing Data

Accor SA Stock Events

Financials Calendars
Event Date Price(€)
No Event Data

Accor SA Frequently Asked Questions

What is Accor SA(WBO:AC)'s stock price today?
The current price of WBO:AC is €37.85. The 52 week high of WBO:AC is €37.85 and 52 week low is €28.32.
When is next earnings date of Accor SA(WBO:AC)?
The next earnings date of Accor SA(WBO:AC) is 2024-07-26 Est..
Does Accor SA(WBO:AC) pay dividends? If so, how much?
The  Dividend Yield %  of Accor SA(WBO:AC) is 1.88% (As of Today), Highest Dividend Payout Ratio of Accor SA(WBO:AC) was 1.4. The lowest was 0.26. And the median was 0.72. The  Forward Dividend Yield % of Accor SA(WBO:AC) is 1.88%. For more information regarding to dividend, please check our Dividend Page.

Press Release

Subject Date
No Press Release